Based in Greater London, our candidate is a dynamic commercial leader with the proven ability to grow a start-up operation from one customer to more than 500 within two years.
Responsible for devising and spearheading the successful expansion of a £100m turnover business into Europe, he can add value to forward thinking organisations with a strong reputation for building and retaining successful teams through the appointment and development of highly motivated professionals.
Our candidate has also turned around a failing credit control department, reducing debt from circa £10m to £6m over 12 months, improving cash flow and reducing DSO – an outstanding achievement as he was managing several departments at the same time.
- Extremely strong relationship, stakeholder management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Delivers outstanding bottom line results
- Experience of design and implementation of new business models
- Collaborative team leader and intelligent communicator
- International experience including Poland, Ireland and Gibraltar
If you feel our candidate would be a good fit for your company and would like to discuss opportunities, please call Kay Ghafoor on 07946 042520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Teresa Green
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire