Would you like to live and work in a pulsating part of the world with year-round sunshine and a low cost of living?
Getting a job in the Middle East has many advantages including a tax-free salary, free medical care and travel opportunities.
Some employers may also offer free accommodation and flights home.
a1r is now working in association with Vision in Partnership to recruit high quality candidates for a wide range of healthcare roles across the region.
Those positions include:
- Ophthalmic related roles
The countries we cover in the Gulf region are: Qatar, United Arab Emirates including Dubai and Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
If you are a healthcare professional interested in working in the Middle East, contact Kay Ghafoor on 07946 042520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about a1r’s association with Vision in Partnership, please view our brochure.
Check out the latest vacancies in the Gulf region on our Jobs page.
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire