An excellent rate of pay and incentives plus outstanding opportunities for career advancement are available to candidates with a BSc degree in operating department practice currently working in elective oncology theatres.
Successful applicants will have a wide range of technical skills and be able to scrub for major cases in upper gastrointestinal, gynaecology and thoracic surgery.
Other requirements for this role are excellent team skills including problem solving alongside surgeons, anesthetists and other healthcare professionals, leadership and communication.
Candidates must also demonstrate a holistic and compassionate approach to patient care, ensuring they have understood and followed all policies and procedures which result in a safe environment.
You must also be able to work well in a team whether leading or being led, use your own initiative and keep up to date with mandatory and statutory training.
To find out more about this position, please email Kay Ghafoor at firstname.lastname@example.org for an explanatory leaflet.
About Teresa Green
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire