Our client requires ODPs with experience of the following areas: cardiac, neuro surgery, ENT and major orthopaedic. Candidates must have a current ODP registration and PIN number.
Working hours are 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and there are no night shifts or weekend work.
Successful candidates can opt to be paid the umbrella rate at £32 per hour or £28 per hour. Accommodation is provided.
Candidates, who will support patients before, during and after surgery, must have a HCPC approved diploma or degree in operating department practice. Essential skills needed are the ability to concentrate for long periods of time and stay calm under pressure.
Everyday duties will include preparing the operating theatre and equipment, providing the surgical team with items needed and keeping accurate records.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Kay Ghafoor on email@example.com or call Kay on 07946 042520 for a confidential discussion.
We are also currently recruiting scrub nurses throughout Scotland and the Netherlands.
About Teresa Green
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire