Our client, a busy private hospital in Kuwait, is seeking two physiotherapists with a minimum of four years’ experience in manipulative and musculoskeletal therapy.
The successful candidates must have a BSc (Hons) degree in physiotherapy and be registered with the Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MACP).
An excellent basic salary is on offer and revenue generated from the work conducted by the one physiotherapist will be split on a 50/50 basis. The length of the contract is open.
Candidates must pass a written and oral interview carried out by the Ministry of Health in Kuwait. Flight tickets for the initial interview at the hospital will be paid for.
For more information, about this role, please email Kay Ghafoor at email@example.com or call Kay on 07946 042520 for a confidential discussion.
About Teresa Green
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire