You will be responsible for managing a busy office and the chairman’s relationships with business stakeholders as well as liaising with multiple holding companies.
Daily duties will include scheduling appointments, managing emails, diary management and creating detailed travel itineraries.
This varied and exciting role is ideal for a hard-working, ambitious and flexible person with excellent communication skills. Discretion at all times is also a must.
For a confidential discussion about this position, contact Kay Ghafoor on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kay on 07946 042520.
About Teresa Green
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire