Our client, who owns a highly successful care home in the North West of England, is offering a competitive salary and accommodation for an experienced manager who is passionate about creating a positive and inclusive atmosphere for residents.
The successful candidate must have the relevant expertise and qualifications required to run the home, which has established a strong reputation for high levels of care and received an excellent CQC inspection report.
Experience of operations, health and personal care, health and safety, quality assurance, finance, staff and HR and marketing is a must.
The care home manager will also be expected to demonstrate positive ideas in relation to the rights of residents, particularly in the key areas of privacy, dignity, independence, choice and self-fulfilment. Compliance with care home regulations is vital.
Applicants must show evidence that they have been in employment recently, have undergone regular training to boost their skills, knowledge and competence and are up to date with current legislation, mandatory requirements and issues facing the wider healthcare industry in the UK.
Teaching certificates for ENB 998 or 730 courses would be an asset as the role includes providing teaching programmes for members of staff.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, please call our business development director Kay Ghafoor on 07946 042520 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Teresa Green
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire