Our client, a successful and well-established recruitment agency in the South of England, is hiring quality individuals as part of its ongoing expansion into other sectors and currently has a vacancy for a recruitment consultant specialising in engineering.
An excellent salary and commission is on offer to a candidate with strong communication skills and the determination to build a successful sales career. Previous sales experience is a must.
The successful applicant should also be outgoing and possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm and high levels of motivation.
Whether you are from a permanent or contract background or prefer to work separately or in a team, then this role may be suitable for you.
With an excellent reputation for forging lasting relationships with stakeholders, the agency supplies the following sectors: Public sector, building, energy, rail, retail, leisure, education, healthcare, commercial, pharmaceutical and industrial.
If you are interested in this role, please call business development director Kay Ghafoor for a confidential discussion on 07946 042520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Teresa Green
Latest Blog posts
- VACANCY: Optometrists, London and South East England
- VACANCY: Sales director, West London
- VACANCY: Home care manager, Lancashire
- VACANCIES: Operating department practitioners, Netherlands
- VACANCIES: Physiotherapists, Kuwait
- VACANCY: Recruitment consultant – engineering, Surrey
- VACANCY: Director of nursing, Middle East
- VACANCY: Full-time personal assistant to chairman, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire